In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), I have been informed that by signing the above-mentioned open letter, I give RESET: Platform for socio-ecological transformation (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”) my consent to process the above-mentioned personal data – name, surname, e-mail, town and phone number (hereinafter referred to as “Personal data”).
All Personal data are processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter with information on the “Let’s stop dirty money” campaign and organizations participating in the coalition. Based on the Article 6, Paragraph 6, Letter a) of the GDPR, I give consent to the Controller to process my name, surname, e-mail, town and phone number for the purpose of sending the newsletter with information on the “Let’s stop dirty money” campaign and organizations participating in the coalition.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time in a written or electronic form (a photograph or a scan) at firstname.lastname@example.org
I acknowledge that according to the GDPR, I have the right:
– to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether or not personal data concerning me are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the Personal data and information, as defined in Article 15 of the GDPR;
– to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the right to have incomplete Personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement as defined in Article 16 of the GDPR.
– to erasure (“right to be forgotten’) – i.e. the Controller shall erase my Personal data without undue delay when the Personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or if the consent with the processing is withdrawn or there are no other legitimate grounds for the processing (see Article 17 of the GDPR);
– to restriction of processing of Personal data in cases defined in Article 18 of the GDPR;
– to data portability as defined in Article 20 of the GDPR;
– to object against Personal data processing as defined in Article 21 of the GDPR;
– not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning me or similarly significantly affects me according to Article 22 of the GDPR;
– to communication of a personal data breach when the breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, as defined in Article 34 of the GDPR.
I also acknowledge that in case of doubts related to personal data processing, I have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz), which is the supervisory body in this area.